Content writer and creator – Bellville
Agrico is looking for a driven and creative mind to join our marketing team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for communication, writing and marketing to join our efforts at the Agrico head office. If you love storytelling, content creation and the packaging of information, this job is for you!
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Writing articles for various relevant publications in South Africa, e.g. Farmer’s Weekly, Landbou.com, Wineland Magazine, etc.
- Digital content writing and SEO for Agrico blog and other online platforms, with the focus of adding to the body of knowledge, building the brand and improving online rankings
- Writing for and updating the Agrico newsletter, with relevant news, highlights, etc.
- Advertisement concept creation and copywriting
- Client visits and interviews for articles
- Copywriting for pamphlets, brochures and product manuals
- Marketing assistance
- Coming up with strategies and plans to effectively promote our products and services
- Basic administration (financial, order placement, etc.)
Qualifications / requirements that will be advantageous:
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, design, multimedia or relevant field
- Experience in a relevant field
- Proficient and fluent in both English and Afrikaans
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Computer literacy
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc. is advantageous
- Driven, forward thinking and hardworking
- An interest or background in agriculture and / or science
Please include examples of past work and / or writing in your application.