General worker (steel) – Bellville
The steel factory in Bellville is in need of a reliable and dedicated individual with experience of working in the steel and metal industry (heavy duty machinery, power tools, etc.).
We are looking for an individual with a good working ethic and technical aptitude that would take pride in the fettling of aluminium castings and to take care of the aesthetic value of the product.
The daily tasks can be summarised as follows:
- Organising the order in which castings are handled
- Complete daily inspections of machinery
- Conducted periodic maintenance on machinery
- Removing of the gating systems and flashings on castings
- Sand and polish casting to meet specifications
- Grade 12 compulsory
- Proficient in English
- Meticulous, diligent, and dedicated
- Willing to work overtime
- Experience working in a steel industry related factory
- References for previous employer